Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kickstarter Progress and Interview

The kickstarter is now at about 60%, which is good news!  There's still 19 days left, so I'm feeling confident that it'll succeed.  As for the stretch goals, we'll see how it goes!

While we're on the topic of kickstarter, James Yee found my project and interviewed me about Beyond Beyaan.  Here's the interview: http://kickstarter-conversations.blogspot.com/2013/02/beyond-beyaan.html

There's also another 4X kickstarter, "Starbase Orion".  It's already released on iPad, but the developer wants to port it to other platforms, so be sure to check it out!

As for the development, it's progressing very slowly due to the kickstarter.  A lot of people have asked me different things, which resulted in me thinking critically about how I'm approaching my development.  Part of that results is that my wife and I worked out a schedule that will help me spend more time on Beyond Beyaan each week!

Again, thanks for all of your support!  I wouldn't have made this far without your interest and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment