Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Work on System Window

Things are starting to piece together!  I'm really liking the new UI.  I can create an unique type of control for a particular sector, then just add it!  For example, if a derelict was found in a sector, then it'd have "Investigate Derelict" project that you can add to the system's projects.  Right now it only displays sectors with a planet.  I've shrunk the window a bit, the idea is that you can move it around. The left side of this window is not final yet, I plan to improve the resource display so it'd use icons and such for easy visual indicators.


In other news, I'm preparing for a kickstarter!  If all goes well, it might be launched within next week or so.  So be on lookout for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment