Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Research Screen Done!

I had some extra free time today, so I decided to go ahead and finish up the research screen. Screenshot is shown below. You now can select a technology from the list of available technologies on the right. The list on right shows how much progress has been made on that technology in case you've started a project, but decided to change to another one.

The lock is enabled for some fields, so you can see what it looks like. In case you haven't noticed from my previous post this morning, you can see stars in the background. I felt that the blank black background needed something, so I added in galaxy drawing to fill in the space.

So, in sum, the research functionality and research screen are done, barring any bugs. Be sure to read the previous post, there's some important things I'd like your feedback on there!

This is what the research screen looks like for now:

1 comment: