Pre-Order the Game!

Desura Digital Distribution

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bug fixes and fleshing out stuff

I'm not quite up to tackling implementing research screen/researching new technologies yet, so I decided to work on fixing bugs and adding in missing minor features.

I've fixed two major bugs:
Player turn processing - It now only does each player once per turn, and it starts with the correct first player. Before it could have a player do his turn twice or more.
Mouse picking on galaxy grid - I was doing a step wrong, which caused the mouse picking to be off when zoomed out. This is now fixed

I also fixed some minor bugs, and am now working on ship design screen to fix the display issue (displaying wrong information when selecting items for your ship).

I'm thinking of releasing this version since it don't have anything new, just a bunch of bug fixes and minor features. I'm trying to knock off all items in this list first: http://code.google.com/p/beyond-beyaan/issues/list. If you find any new bugs with the latest version, feel free to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment